Instagram – one of the most popular social media platforms and a must-use tool for online merchants! Here are 5 first-rate Instagram apps every Australian ecommerce website owner should use!
Social media users from all around the world love Instagram. From seniors to millennials, they are all using Instagram to connect with other people, sell online, and demonstrate their passion.
If you are an Australian business owner and you are interested in establishing an online presence, Shopify is without a doubt the number one platform to set up, design, and run an online store. It is one of the most popular ecommerce platforms in the world, and Australia is not an exception.
If you are already a Shopify user, here are 5 first-rate Instagram apps to check out:
1. Covet.Pics: A must-use tool for all Shopify sellers. This app allows you to create Instagram galleries for your online store. You can customize the look and feel of your Instagram collections, sink your galleries with platforms, and tag collections.
2. Incent Social: An app that allows Shopify users to incorporate customer loyalty marketing into their Instagram plans. You can create galleries of the user-generated content or offer gifts to customers to share their Instagram photos of your brand and products.
3. Social Media Stream: A great app to add to your marketing strategy when your goal is to stream content from social media platforms to your online store. Download the app and stream content from Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and more to your Shopify store. With this app, you can build your ecommerce website’s social media presence while increasing sales and revenues at the same time.
4. PixelShop: An app that combines visual marketing with influencer marketing. This app allows customers to buy products directly from your Instagram photos. Also, it helps you create relationships with influencers who want to promote your Shopify items.
5. Flight Plan: This is a great app. It allows Shopify merchants to integrate retargeting advertising into marketing and sales strategies. By adding this app to your store, you can immediately increase sales and customize the ads to suit your product inventory.
Instagram is a marketing tool that is too powerful to ignore. Australian ecommerce merchants who use visual media are destined to stand out from the crowd. So, what do you think? Are you going to incorporate these Instagram apps into your Shopify store?